Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wine & Chocolate Party

Saturday was the Need's annual Wine & Chocolate party.  Since I think that everyone who follows my blog, also follows Denise's Blog, I'll spare you the complete repeat.  Instead I'll just focus on my family ...well focus on Parker.

Here's the photo that Grandma will put on the fridge:  All her kids, half her grand-kids and one soon-to-be daughter-in-law.  To be honest, it's really just missing Kyla & Piper to be perfect, no one really misses me or Dwayne.


Speaking of soon-to-be-family members...  Brian brought his bride-to-be Sandi to meet everyone (most of us already knew Sandi, but none of us had ever met Brian's fiancé before).



The one picture of me from the evening.  Unfortunately, it would work well as a "before" photo for Jenny Craig, fortunately I was able to crop-out most of me (Denise wasn't so helpful).
The very first picture I have of Keith & me is from the Wine & Chocolate party six years ago, things have changed a bit since then.  I was going to insert the photo here, but now I can't find it, which is the problem with digital photos!


I think Piper is becoming Keith's favorite.  Mostly because she doesn't run away screaming every time he asks for a hug the way Kyla did.


Eventually, the kids made their way upstairs and discovered that the adults had been hiding a chocolate fountain from them!
I don't envy any of the parents who were trying to get their chocolate-crazed little ones to sleep that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment