Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He likes it!

Keith hates beets.  They're really the only food I cook that he absolutely will not eat.  I love beets, although I'm still learning what to do with them (the beets in my house growing up came out of a can).  I've been waiting to see what Parker thinks of them.  So, I was excited to see a bunch of gold beets in our vegetable bin yesterday.

I blended some up for Parker this morning, I think he likes them!


This really is good news for everyone, Parker is enjoying an ever-expanding assortment of veggies, and Keith doesn't have to see them on the dinner table.

We also  tried out the sippy cup today. 


Parker loved it...as a chew toy.
I actually tried it out, to see how hard you had to suck to get water out. I could barely get any out, so I'm pretty sure he didn't get anything.

1 comment:

  1. I tested Sarah's sippy cup too -- I can't believe how hard you have to suck on it to get water out. I removed the little plug so that it would dribble out more easily, until she gets used to sucking on it for water. So far she still just thinks it's a chew toy, though. :)

    ReplyDelete