Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Toys!


We had our MOPS swap last week.  Although I can't imagine that there is a single thing left that we don't currently own, I brought home a few new toys for Parker.


Turns out I'm a total sucker for any sort of toy that we had when I was growing up (guess I'm nostalgic that way).  Although on our ring stacker, the orange ring was flat, I think the dog got to it one too many times.


Have I mentioned that everything goes in the mouth?  If Parker isn't trying to pull Darcy's fur, he's trying to eat it, or more often, some combo of that.  You'd think Darcy would learn & give him a wider berth.


Parker has started sitting!  He prefers rolling, so it never lasts very long, but he is doing it for longer periods of time now.  I think we're in the "glory stage" of baby growth right now, Parker's big enough to sit & entertain himself, but he's not yet mobile (although he can make some distance rolling when the mood strikes him).

No comments:

Post a Comment