Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So... what did you do this weekend?

umm...  I read a book...

Or Two...


Or maybe three...


Okay, I'm exaggerating.  I finished the third one today.  I would have finished it yesterday if a certain someone had been willing to nap longer than 10 minutes at a time.  He's been much more accommodating this morning.

Mary handed this stack of books off to me last week, and although I'm sure I could have found a more productive use for my time, I couldn't put them down until I'd devoured the whole stack.  This is a highly disturbing, but equally compelling story.  Can't say these would go in my to-read-again book pile, but they certainly held my attention.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this trilogy. We're going to have a mini-book group some night just for those of us who've read it and want to discuss it. So bittersweet and un-put-down-able!

    ReplyDelete