Friday, March 4, 2011

Quinoa


I was wondering today if the entire world (or at least the small portion of it who follow my blog) really wants to hear about it every time I introduce Parker to a new food.  ...no, of course not, but I have to document it somewhere and since this is probably the closest Parker will ever get to having a baby book, here's where it goes.

Today's food adventure was quinoa.  I thought it might be interesting to add another grain, and this was about the only organic food left in the house this morning.


I think it's a winner!


Like all babies before him apparently, Parker loves to suck on glass bottles.  He was trying to lick the side of my soda bottle, so I let him have it once the soda was gone.  As you can see, he thought it was great.  At least it's not a beer bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment