Sunday, April 17, 2011

Field Trip v.2


Today my class met at the UW campus to work on photographing architecture.


Architecture really isn't my thing, and I just wasn't "feeling" it so much today, so I left concerned that I wouldn't even be able to scrape together three decent pictures for class next weekend.


But, as is often the case, the photos seem to improve as they sit in my camera, so by the time I got home, I at least had a few decent shots to show.


I'm guessing that this improvement had less to do with the "magic" of my camera (which is fantastic, btw), and more to do with looking at the images on our fancy computer screen, rather than the minuscule, nose-smudged LCD screen on my camera.


Either way, at least I'll have something to show for my afternoon.






All that said, I was pretty tired of looking at buildings by the end of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment