Monday, April 18, 2011

Cousin Fiona


Parker & I get to spend the day with my brother Doug's little girl Fiona.


So far, Parker has spent most of the morning trying to steal Fiona's binky.


I don't think I've ever watched two tiny babies at the same time before, so I was a little nervous.


Fortunately, Fiona is as (or more) mellow than Parker, so I think we'll all survive the day.  It just takes two trips to get from one room to the next since I haven't yet figured out how to pick two up at the same time.


So far, they've been playing together pretty well, or as well as a almost-5 and almost-8 month old can.  Mostly they ignore each other, then Parker tries to steal the binky (even when he already has one in his mouth).


Currently, they are both peacefully sleeping.  They fell asleep at the same time, and both went down really easily, hopefully this is a good sign for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment