Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sleeping

 
There are few things cuter than a baby sleeping with their little bum up in the air.
 
Cecily has recently started sleeping on her tummy, so we had to lose the swaddler.  It took a few nights for her to get used to it, but now she's fine.  AND, in the past week, she has often only woken up twice in the night, last night she slept from 11:30 to 5:30, that's pretty darn exciting.  With that sort of stellar sleeping, you'd think that I'd feel more rested, but I think I still have a ways until I make up my sleep-debt.  But it is certainly movement in the right direction.
 
I also took her in for a flu-shot and weight check on Wednesday.  Cecily is 14lbs, 11oz, and 25.5inches.  So, she has gained an inch and nearly a pound in the past month.  Perhaps it's the whole avocado she's eating some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment