Friday, March 1, 2013

Parker & Cecily

Parker loves his baby sister.  He has several "pet" names for her, the cutest is "Baby Girl" which he says with a little accent, so it sounds like gerr-ril.  But he's also been known to call her Cranky Cessie and Screaming Baby.
 
 
Yesterday, he wanted to carry Cecily around on his shoulders.  It was just about the cutest thing ever.  I didn't get any very good photos since as soon as she was settled, he would take off down the hall.

 
They both seemed to enjoy it.

 
I spend an incredible amount of my time saying "Parker, no squishing Cecily", or "Please get off your sister".  But, to be honest, she doesn't really seem to mind.

 
Cecily probably smiles more for Parker than any other person.


This week, Parker's been trying to teach Cecily how to crawl.  I don't think she's moving quite fast enough for him.  I, personally, think she's moving fast enough already and you can keep your lessons to yourself thank you very much young man.

 
I can't wait to see how these two play together when she's a little bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment