Thursday, March 14, 2013

She eats!


I've never been a fan of these little food pouches.  I think they're horribly wasteful (half the product for twice the price with 3-times the packaging, sign me up!), and it's easy enough to make my own baby food.

But, Cecily so far has refused to eat any of the baby food I've made.  I remembered that a friend from my first MOPS table had a baby much like Cecily and she would only eat purees out of these little pouches.  So, I thought I'd give it a try.  Of course, Miss Independent loves them.  It's still pretty messy, but she can feed herself semi-independently.


I found these washable, reuseable, pouches online, so I'm looking forward to trying them out when they come.


1 comment:

  1. I agree the pouches are spendy. We used them occassionally for meals/snacks on the go or as back up if we ran out of her homemade baby food.

    I may have to buy some, because Fi thinks Go-Go Squeeze pouches are an awesome treat.

    I think our girls are going to try and take over the world. Two little Miss Independents!

    ReplyDelete