Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Bunny

 
The Easter Bunny stopped by our house Saturday morning (he figured we'd have enough going on Sunday morning).
 
Cecily got her own pink teddy bear, now she doesn't have to steal Parker's Blue Bear.  (She doesn't HAVE to, that doesn't mean she won't)

 
I think she likes it, and apparently it's yummy.


 
Parker got sunglasses from the Easter Bunny.  He was with me when I bought them, so for weeks, he's been asking about his sunglasses.  I've been telling him that the Easter Bunny has them and that he'll bring them back on Easter.  Apparently, Parker was under the impression that the Easter bunny stole his sunglasses and returned them on Saturday, because he spent the whole day saying, "The Easter Bunny came back with my sunglasses!"


No comments:

Post a Comment