Thursday, March 14, 2013

My little cutie

 
I don't know how much longer I'll keep up with these weekly photos (admittedly, I've already missed a few), but it was hard enough with Parker stealing the blocks, now I've got two little thieves.


 
Parker has taken to calling Cecily "my little cutie", it's pretty cute.

 
Although Cecily is still battling a really rough cold, she has been in a really great mood.  We have seen more smiles in the past few weeks than her first 6 months combined.

 
Today, we were downstairs playing "chase" with Parker, she would start laughing hysterically whenever we found Parker.  This girl loves her big brother!

 
Often, when Cecily wakes up from her nap and is fussing, Parker will go "check on Sessie".  Today he told me, "No, Mama, you stay here, I go check on Sessie".  Two minutes later, he came back, "Mama, Sessie awake, you come, I open Sessie door".  Although she's happy to see me, she nearly comes out of her skin when her big brother comes to get her up from her nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment