Saturday, October 6, 2012

Two Months!

 
Our baby girl is two months already!

 
Cecily is starting to be awake a little more, showing off her smile from time to time.  She doesn't give out her smiles easily, you have to work for them, but it's totally worth it.

 
We might end up with a thumb-sucker/fist chewer.  Cecily will take the Binky, but she's always trying to put her fist in her mouth when she's awake (not super helpful when I'm trying to feed her).

 
Although Cecily doesn't nap very well, she is a super-duper sleeper at night.  Her night-time sleep is usually from about 10pm to 7 or 8am with only one feeding around 3 or 4 am.  I try not to mention this to other new Moms who'd probably want to string me up if I said that.
 
Cecily is a HUGE spitter, our little bulimic spits up 2-3 times after every feeding.  I think I'm going to have to break-down and start putting bibs on her pretty soon; even with burp rags everywhere in the house, I just can't keep up with the spit.
 
We go in for her 2-month appointment on Wednesday, so we'll see if any of the food is staying in her stomach and she's gaining weight.  She's definitely getting taller, she's outgrown all her newborn clothes.  She might be moving directly into her 3-6 month clothes since I'm discovering that we have a lot of newborn clothes and plenty of 3-6 month, but not so much in the 0-3 month category.  Not sure it's worth buying anything for the next month.  Baby clothes seem to fit for about 13 seconds anyway, the rest of the time they are too big or too small.

 
She is such a sweet-heart and we are loving this little girl.

2 comments:

  1. I totally have sleep envy but I guess I have the good nap-er piece of the perfect baby so no stringing up over here! We have our 2 month Wednesday to, I'm not excited for shots :(

    ReplyDelete