Monday, October 22, 2012

Family Photo Time!

We have a new member of the family, so it was time to have John Crozier come over again to take newborn and family photos.
 
 
We didn't get newborn photos taken of Parker when he was born, and I really wanted to do it for Cecily.  We should have done it the first week we were home from the hospital when Keith was home.  Unfortunately, I wasn't together enough to get them done.  Then, Cecily's acne was so bad, I put the photos off until her skin cleared up.  So, two months later, we're taking "newborn" photos.
 
 
It would have been easier if we'd done them when she was actually newborn, since she would have slept through the entire thing.  Now she has opinions...and she barely fit in the basket.  But, we wouldn't have gotten such cute photos of her awake.




 
Both kids were in a pretty crabby mood this morning, but by some miracle, John was able to take some great family shots:






 
I'm really happy with how the photos turned out, I think I need to buy a few more picture frames!  Oh, and check-out the cute packaging they came in:

No comments:

Post a Comment