Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm a-leavin' on a jet plane...

Our bags are packed, I've downloaded 20 books onto my kindle, and removed every single children's song from my MP3 player, guess it's time for vacation!
Now we just have to say goodbye to our little guy. I know he'll be fine, and we'll enjoy the break from parental responsibility, but we're going to miss that guy. He, meanwhile, will have a great time with Grandma and Grandpa.
We're taking the tablet, and I have grand plans of blogging from there (so Parker can see what we're doing while we're gone), but we'll see how that goes. I know that it CAN be done, it remains to be seen if it WILL. Besides, we might be too busy sleeping by the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Birthday Girl! Looking forward to all the poolside pics.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete