Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tomatoes

Parker loves my tomato plants.  It is a constant battle to keep him from plucking off one of the large green ones in front.


So, the other day, I picked a red tomato & handed it to Parker.  He took hold of it & went at it like it was an apple.


If his teeth were a little more formed, I think he probably would have eaten it too.


But, they are not, so once he realized that he couldn't actually eat the tomato like an apple, he started bouncing it like a ball.


Yesterday, I let Parker pick a few from the cherry tomato plant.  We discovered that with his new teeth, he can actually eat the tomato whole, without me cutting it.  So, I would hold the stem, he'd put the whole thing in his mouth, and then crush it with his teeth, sending tomato seeds spewing out of his mouth.  Which is how he ended up like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment