Friday, September 2, 2011

More Parker & Fiona

I'm a little behind on uploading photos (although you'll never know since I sneakily back-dated the post), but here are the photos from the afternoon of Fiona's visit.

I left Parker alone for a minute to take care of Fiona and found him here:
I'm learning that we need to keep the door to the den closed or Parker makes a bee-line for the computer, he loves it under there.


We didn't get around to pulling out the swimming pool, but we did get to spend some time outside in the sunshine.




I had to put the gate up at the bottom of the stairs.  As soon as we were outside, Parker was trying to climb up the stairs.


Fiona was content to cheer Parker on.


And we wonder why I have a rosemary plant on my Christmas/Birthday list every year...




No comments:

Post a Comment