Saturday, September 24, 2011

Telephone

Parker is OBSESSED with the telephone.


Whenever Keith calls home, Parker always squawks until he gets a chance to talk to Daddy (at which point he clams up and just looks at the phone happily).


Now he has taken to holding anything and everything he can find up to his ear and blabbering "blah blah blabla Dadda Dadda bla" and then handing his "phone" off to me to talk to Daddy.


When I talk to anyone else on the phone, once I hang-up, Parker points at the phone and starts screaming bloody murder "Bwahhhhh, wahhhh wah Dadda Dadda, bwahhhhh!"  Try as I might to explain to him that it wasn't his Daddy, or anyone else he'd want to chat with, he is inconsolable.


The other day I remembered this un-used phone we had sitting on a shelf somewhere, it has quickly become Parker's new favorite toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment