Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kruger Family Camping Trip

I believe I've mentioned before that I don't like camping?  It's not the camping so much that I don't like as the sleeping on the ground in a tent that I'm not such a fan of.  I do, however, like to go places, and with our current travel budget ($0), camping looks to be our only option.  So, we thought we'd ease ourselves into the whole camping-with-a-baby idea by attending the Kruger family camping trip this year.



The Kruger family has an annual camping trip every summer. Last year we just went down for the day, seeing how Parker was 10 days old at the time.  But, if you're going to go camping, this is the trip to do, Keith's Mom does all the cooking, so we get great food without all the hassle (for me at least, not so much for Joanne).

 

Parker had a great time playing with all his cousins and getting as dirty as possible.




He even got to sit by the campfire, although he did miss out on the s'mores.



Amazingly, Parker actually slept fairly well, so maybe we'll give it another try next year.


We also celebrated Kyla's fifth birthday.  I can't believe how quickly these little ones are growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment