Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today's Project ~ A little sanity

Things have been a little heavy the last week or two here in the Kruger homestead.  Keith's work has been chaotic, Parker's teething and super-cranky, and I've had a few issues come up that have me on the verge of melt-down.  So, I need a project, a fun, EASY project that I can start & finish in a nap time.


Every good project starts with a random pile of fabric.


A couple cuts...


A couple seams...


Turn it inside out, and viola!
You have new napkins!


Yes, these are strikingly similar to the napkins that Dianne makes.  And yes, I suppose that I could have bought these from her, except for two things:
1. I'm WAY too cheap to pay my sister to make something I could do in one nap time.  (She'd say the same thing about me, so I'm not about to apologize for this one)
2. I like my napkins to cover my entire lap, not just one leg at a time.  Although, considering Parker's range, I probably should be wearing a full-body bib.

1 comment:

  1. No offense taken - and they look good! I like the long rectangle. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete