Saturday, June 23, 2012

They say the first six years are the hardest...

Keith & I celebrated our sixth anniversary on Saturday.  We will both admit to only having vague memories of what life was life before getting married, but it still seems like it's gone quickly.


It's been a pretty amazing six years, and I wouldn't change any of it (well, except maybe for every February).  I spent many years of my young adult/adult life wondering if I'd ever find someone and get married.  I don't think I'd ever imagined that I'd find someone as great as Keith.


I'm lucky to have him as my hubby, and our kids are lucky to have him as a Daddy.


To celebrate the day, we left Parker with a friend and had dinner at the Ivar's Salmon House in the University District.  The food was excellent, and the sun came out just in-time to give us a beautiful view of Lake Union.

(This isn't our actual, literal, view, however.  It's from the website, I was too busy enjoying the meal to take any photos, so this will have to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment