Saturday, June 30, 2012

Family Photo Time!

As a general rule, Keith hates photographers.  I think it comes from a childhood of comments like: "Hey, are you two twins?!?" and "Now, turn your head 1/4" that way".  Anyway, it can make finding a photographer we like a bit of a challenge.  So, when the son of a friend of ours offered to take some photos of our family, we jumped at the chance.


John has been doing weddings for years, but now he's looking to do more with kids & families.  Since we are a family with kid(s), we seemed a good match. 


John came over last Friday to take a few photos of our family as it is now.  He'll also be back to take some newborn photos of baby girl once she's here.  I am SO excited about this part, since I learned quickly after Parker was born that taking photos of newborns is a special skill (one I do not currently posess).



We had a great time with John and I think the photos turned out great.



Now I just have to pick out which ones I like the best.  I currently have 39 photos in my "favorites" list, and unless I plan to literally wallpaper the house with Parker's cute mug, I think I'll have to weed out a few.



If you'd like to see ALL the photos, check-out John's website here.
We're also featured on John's blog here.











If you're looking for some family photos, I'd highly recommend checking John out at: www.crozierphotography.com

His prices are reasonable and when you consider how much you end up spending once you buy the packages at the mall places, this is a great alternative with a much more personal experience.




We went to the Shoreview Park to take these photos.  Parker & I have been there to play on the playground before, but we'd never been on the trails, it's a great place.  Unfortunately, we couldn't stay long because it started POURING.  We were soaked just from walking from one end of the parking lot to the other.






Notice Daddy on his cellphone in the background here?  Keith "took the day off" to take these photos, which means he only ended up working something like 7 1/2 hours on Friday (some sort of engineering-emergency came up, you know how it is).



A HUGE thanks to John for taking our great photos!  We look forward to doing it again.

2 comments: