Monday, June 18, 2012

Seriously, kid?!?!

Baby Girl has been making it progressively harder for me to sleep at night.  As a general rule, I do my best sleeping in the morning after Keith leaves & I can commander the entire bed.  But, today she wouldn't stand for it.  So, shortly after Keith left for work (at 5:30, crazy boy), I gave up and got out of bed with big plans for what I'd get done before Parker woke up two hours later.

No more than 20 minutes later, I hear the pitter-pat of little feet running through my kitchen.  Seriously!?!?

So, what's a good Mom to do?  I have no idea... but what I did was walk him back to bed and tell him to stay there until Mama was ready for him to be awake.  I'm pretty sure he's not sleeping, and his room will be wrecked when I go in, but at least he's quiet for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment