Sunday, June 24, 2012

Julie's total geek-out moment

So, according to the above banner, I only have 43 more days until baby sister's arrival.  If only I was so confident in the actual number.  Anyway...  That means that in six-ish weeks, there is a great possibility that one of our very generous friends or family will get a panicked phone call at 3am, asking them to rush over to our house so we can leave Parker & head to the hospital.

I've realized that if they're willing to do that, the least I can do is have the bathroom stocked for their arrival.  So, this afternoon I bought a few basic necessities and organized the medicine cabinet in the guest bathroom.


Really, this is just a combination of two of my favorite things: buying toiletries and organizing anything.


Okay, fine, I'm a geek, BUT if you're the un-lucky soul called here at three-am, won't you be glad to wash your hair and brush your teeth in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment