Friday, June 8, 2012

31 weeks, 3 Days


Baby Girl & I went in for a check-up on Friday.  She's growing right on schedule.  According to the ultrasound, I am currently 31 weeks and 3 days, puting the due-date at August 7th.

She is currently 3 lbs, 13oz, and in the 31% for size (approximately).  According to Dr. Joki, he expects that she'll be slightly smaller than Parker was at birth.  He also says that he won't let me go over due (he seems to think that 4 hours of pushing was too long).  Of course, he also says that he can give a little Pitocen without making the labor horrible...we'll see, I'm withholding judgement at the moment.

But anyway, Baby Girl is doing well...and she's still a girl, we double-checked just to be sure.  I really don't want to re-paint the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment