Friday, December 31, 2010

I just can't decide!

Up until Monday, when I got my new camera, my sole requirement for posting a photo on my blog was that it be in-focus, and I don't look half-dead. 
So, once I filtered out the fuzzy & half-dead photos, I usually had 3-4 photos suitable for blogging. 
Now, nearly EVERY picture I take looks good.
This camera is even so smart it evens out my skin-tone so I only look 1/4-dead. 
How on earth can I decide? 
Do I have to start worrying about composition and subject matter now that I'm not so focused on "just be in focus, darn-it"? 
Good thing I've got such a cutie for a baby. 
And a hubby.

So, eventually, I will learn to reduce the number of pictures I post, and just use the really good ones. 
But, for now, here is just a fraction of the amazing photos I've taken of my family in the past four days.

Parker's getting better about finding his thumb and getting it in his mouth.  Of course, it never works when he's crying (then it's binky or nothing), but it seems to entertain him when he's in a quiet mood.  



This picture will probably show up too small on the blog to see, but Parker's eyes are an amazing shade of blue.  Every picture of him, his eyes are this color.  It's not an entirely accurate representation of reality, his eyes still seem to change daily between blue & grey, we're curious to see where they land. 



Wednesday morning we went to the 5-spot for breakfast.
We thought that maybe going on a week-day it would be a little less crowded.
 
Maybe so, but we still waited 10 minutes for a table. 
But we enjoyed a fantastic breakfast, and Parker very kindly waited to melt-down until after we'd received the bill.

1 comment: