Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mama'a New Toy

I got a new toy for Christmas...
 What could it be?
This looks promising. 
So many pieces! 
 Woo hoo!
Yes, Denise, you should be jealous.

I'm still figuring it out, so far the hardest part has been getting the strap on correctly, but the photos have been great.

I've only had it for a few hours, and I already love it more than I can say.  So, hopefully these will be the last fuzzy photos you see of Parker.

I haven't actually taken any pictures of him with the new camera yet.  He's been asleep since before the battery was charged. 

 Oh, yes, and what toys did Keith get?
New biking shoes!   (You're still not allowed to ride in the dark)
Not really what I would want for Christmas, but he seems to be pretty excited about them.

And Parker?
Sorry kid, we'll do better next year.


1 comment:

  1. There is no words to describe how jealous I am. I just updated our blog with dark, unfocused, dull pictures. You'll have to tell me all about it--I'm considering using my tutoring money to get a used one. It has to be an improvement over my little p&s.

    ReplyDelete