Monday, August 13, 2012

One Week Old


Our little girl (and her parents) has survived her first week.


This week has been amazingly easier than Parker's first week, of which I only really remember crying (from me and him).


She's eating great, and actually sleeping pretty well also.


That said, I'm not looking forward to Keith going back to work tomorrow, since I've been able to spend the past week resting & just taking care of Cecily.  I'm not at all certain I'm ready to handle two little ones at the same time.


But, she's pretty darn cute, so I guess we'll keep her around.  ...and we're pretty attached to Parker, so I guess we'll keep him too.




2 comments:

  1. So cute!! You'll do great! just take one hour at a time! Are you hooked up with people bringing you meals? you'll need that even more with 2 than you did with one. If you are short on help, let me know at expectingparents@gmail.com (the bethany meals for moms). I think there is one from the north campus as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd kids are easier. You knowing what's going on and being calmer helps big time. It also helps that it looks like both of our 2nd babies are "easier" than their older siblings.

    I'm impressed you're blogging. I don't have a newborn and I haven't managed a post in months. Bad me.

    ReplyDelete