Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Gifts!

Spoiler alert: I've got photos of Christmas presents below, so if you our your children want to be surprised, you might want to stop reading here.
















I had big plans for making handmade gifts for Parker & his Cousins this year for Christmas.


What I did not plan on was hurting my back, followed quickly by a very nasty flu bug.  So, although I managed to make handmade gifts for (most) of Parker's cousins, Parker might have to wait for a hand-made Valentine's Day.


I can't take credit for the capes idea, Denise suggested that her kiddos might find capes pretty cool, but I had fun coming up with the designs.  I went pretty basic for the boys, and all-out for the girls.





An just in-case Nora's too old for capes, she gets a skirt.


It's not leopard print, but I think she'll like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment