Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

It's Christmas Morning!

So, I'm not sure if the stockings were too small (probably) or we went a little overboard on our stocking-stuffers (also likely), but the gifts spilled out onto the floor.


Keith & I are (eventually) buying ourselves a tablet computer for Christmas, so we had to get our wrapping paper fix from the stocking stuffers.



Parker was just excited to be awake.


He got a few gifts, but he mostly enjoyed playing with mine, "ooh, look, a paintbrush!"


I did find him a little play cell phone at the MOPS Swap a few weeks ago.  It is without question his favorite gift this year.


After breakfast, we headed over to my folks house for a couple hours with the Hamilton Family.


My Dad made this awesome bunk bed for Nora's baby.  I think now Nora's baby has to find a friend so she can have sleep-overs.




Fiona got her own chair.  I guess she has a chair at daycare, so she's always looking for one at home, up to now, she's been making do with an old cardboard box.  I hadn't thought of getting Parker his own chair, guess that's something I'll have to be looking for in my thrift-store trips.


Christmas afternoon, we headed over to the Needs for gifts & dinner.  We had a great time, fantastic food, and lots of fun with friends.  None of which you'll see in my photos, since this is the only one I have of the entire afternoon.  I wasn't hosting, so I guess I was on a break.


1 comment: