Thursday, December 8, 2011

Budget

So, if you spend any time around us lately, you'll know that we're working on our budget.  So far, so good, but it's still early.  Anyway, I came across this website that is selling their e-book "2012 Guide to Groceries under $250/month".  If I put a link to their site on my blog, I get a copy for free.  $250 a month for groceries seems a little optimistic, but I'm willing to give it a try.



Visit Budget101.com


So, check it out, I'll let you know how it goes.  If we could get it down to even $400/month, that would be a huge improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I don't feel so bad about our budget if you are trying to get yours under $400 a month. Hello! There's only 2.5 of you!!! We average $800 but I'd like it under $600. (Including toiletries)

    ReplyDelete