Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Day Picnic!


It was actually a beautiful, sunny day here in Seattle for May Day, so we agreed to meet a few friends in Magnuson Park for a picnic.


After a few (or five) false starts, we actually even found them.


It took us long enough to find everyone, that I went ahead & skipped my photo class field trip, so we're going to call these my field trip photos too.  Hey, if he can't be bothered to teach us anything new for three weeks straight, I'm not going to feel too bad about skipping a field trip.


I think we sometimes forget how lovely it can be here on a sunny day, when we're slogging through week after week of grey wintertime.




Parker has outgrown his cute hats, and I haven't found any new ones yet, so we tried to keep him in the shade.  As you can see from the photos, we failed miserably.  You can't have sunshine in Seattle and not be in it, that's just crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment