Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So...that was kind of creepy.

If you haven't seen the comments for my 10-on-10 post yesterday, you might want to check them out (or if you're too lazy for that, just keep reading). 

Yesterday, as one of my photos for the day, I included a photo labeled "bye, bye comcast".  It was an admittedly snarky photo about our cancelling cable, but in my defense, I did spend over an hour yesterday returning the equipment, so it seems a fair representation of my day.  Anyway, apparently someone who works for Comcast came across my blog & left a comment to try & get me back to Comcast.  Maybe it's just me, but my blog seems like an inappropriate place to do that (like the four phone calls I've received from them were insufficient).

Anyway, it's weird.  Now I'm not so sure if I want to do the 10-on-10 again.  Every single blog I've looked at has been Moms posting pictures of their kids, so I've been fine welcoming them into my virtual home, but now I feel a little like some random guy just invited himself into my party and I don't know if I'm so willing to open the door again.

Okay, I just had to get that off my chest.  Sorry no photos of Parker today, my camera's resting before vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, they have people trolling the web for complaints nowdays. If only Comcast was as responsive when you had a problem as they are when you cancel their service, they might be worth keeping. Are you foregoing cable all together or did find something better? I'd love to dump them too, but I'm addicted to HGTV and the Food Channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is creepy.

    I've been banned from ever posting anything about my foster kids on my blog as someone used one of my posts as the basis of a CPS referral. Dumb.

    ReplyDelete