Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Parker & Cecily!

In case you haven't heard, we have a few birthdays in August!  We had a huge Superhero/Princess party for the kids.  It was great fun.

Cecily got a new dress:


Because I am insane, I made capes for all the kids:


It seemed like such a great idea, right up to the point where I realized we'd invited 30 kids.

I got superhero gliders and decorate-your-own superhero masks, which the kids loved. 



The cupcakes were a huge it, as always.



..and the kids hauled in the loot.
I realize that this photo is out of focus, but it's a pretty accurate representation of how it feels to open a ton of gifts for two kids with a dozen other kids watching, pure chaos.


But, the kids had such a great time, and Cecily is set for all the princess gear a 3-year-old could ever hope for.



No comments:

Post a Comment