Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Parker's Birthday Party - Version 2

Parker LOVES going to the Fire Station, so I thought it would be fun to throw together a playdate for his birthday.  We ended up with 17 kids and 10 adults, it was a little chaotic, but the kids had a great time!

All Parker's cousins were there, except for Dianne's kids, plus almost all Parker's friends from church.





The fireman costumes are always a hit, but it was a little confusing with five 3-4 year old boys running around in the same costume; when Parker & I were looking at these photos, in one of them Parker asked "is that me or is it Taegen?"  It's kind of hard to tell!













After the fire station, everyone came over for taco bar & cupcakes, then I sent them all home before the nap-time sugar rush hit.


For next year, I think we might go back to the old "one friend for each year of life" rule, but this was a pretty fun party.

No comments:

Post a Comment