Tuesday, August 6, 2013

We go to see-my-kids


Back in April, Keith took Parker to the Everett Kid's Museum when I was at the Women's Retreat, Parker has been talking about going to the "See-Muh Kids" (Kids museum) ever since.
 
 
So, this morning, my friend & I crammed all three of our kids in the back of the Subaru and drove up to Everett.

 
Parker had a BLAST.  He got to fly and airplane, drive a bus, wear a fireman's helmet, you name it.  It was a notable improvement over our last visit there two years ago.





 
I don't think we spent more than five minutes in any one spot, but we hit every spot three or four times.

 
Cecily was just excited when I would put her down & let her crawl around.

 
My daughter, where she belongs, in the spotlight:



 
This is the closest I got to a shot of all three kids together.


 
Cecily loved these electric stars.  I think she would have happily stood there all morning with color shooting out of her hands.




 
We rode the bus a few weeks ago to the Greenwood Car Show, so Parker is currently obsessed with riding the bus.  And a bus with a microphone, what more could you ask in life?




 
We had such a great trip!  The kids ran around until they were ready to fall over.  One would think that this would translate to a good nap time this afternoon, but not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment