Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve - Part I

 
We have traditionally always spent Christmas Eve with the Hamilton/Kneeling clan.  With the addition of three little ones two years ago, the tradition has changed from our old tradition (Christmas Eve service, Pizza, and gifts) to more of a play date.  This year we did brunch at Auntie Rosemary & Uncle Dave's new condo.

 
The little cousins had a blast playing together.

 
Sarah helped her Mama cover up baby brother:


 
This little castle was Grandma Hamilton's.  I don't remember it at all, but apparently John & Cathee loved it when they were little, and it was quite the hit with the next generation.



I was curious to see how we were going to fit 14 adults and 8 kids into the condo, but we had plenty of space.  Keith's already planning for our retirement when we can move into something similar.
 



 
Towards the end, Parker, Sarah, & Fiona were chasing each other up & down the hallway.  You'd really think he would have taken a better nap after all this excitement!

 
Matching cousins:





1 comment:

  1. I thought I spied a vintage "little people" castle in the pictures - I have been stalking these things on ebay for months and have had to be convinced more than once that I don't need to buy one for my own personal toy box:) However, if I ever do have kids, there will be no stopping me!!!

    ReplyDelete