Thursday, February 16, 2012

Okay, that's it.

Time to pull out the maternity clothes.

I'm not yet big enough to look actually pregnant, but I certainly am big enough to look really chubby.  At least with maternity clothes I look like I'm supposed to be getting bigger.


So, today's project?  Clear out room in the closet for my maternity clothes.
I forgot to take a "before" picture, but trust me, it was crammed, mostly with stuff I haven't worn since before I got pregnant with Parker.  I'm finding it hard to let go of my old work clothes.  Granted, most of the stuff hasn't fit for the past two years, but my wardrobe was one of the best parts of my job!  So, for now, everything is in the closet downstairs.  But, if anyone needs a great outfit for an work, let me know!

Before:


After I cleared out everything that doesn't fit now and/or won't fit for the next year:




After I add in my not-so extensive maternity wardrobe:


Not much difference, huh?


I'm determined this time to be a little more generous with my maternity wardrobe.  Last time, I was hesitant to spend any money on clothes that I was only going to wear for a few months.  So, I bought two pair of casual pants, two work pants, and five tops.  By the end, I was so tired of EVERYTHING I hated it all.  And when you figure that I probably wore each pair of pants about 50 times each, the $30 investment doesn't seem so bad.  So, I'm determined to get a few new clothes this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment