Friday, June 17, 2011

Parker's Hats


I think that we can all agree that my presence has brought about a notable difference in Keith's wardrobe, perhaps most significantly in his hat collection.  I hate baseball caps, so I knew it was up to me to find Keith new options.  And, in my humble opinion, Keith's hats have become part of his signature style.


So, of course, when we had a little boy, he had to have hats just like daddy too.


Turns out it's harder than you'd think to find newsboy caps in size 6-12 months, so I had to expand Parker's options a little.


The fedora is my favorite at the moment, Parker not so much...although it is great for peek-a-boo.



I've learned the hard way that when I see a hat I like, I need to buy it NOW, no matter what size it is.  Which is how Parker ended up with this hat that's 5-6 years too big for him.  He'll grow into it (and it was $.99).


It actually fits Mama okay right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment