Monday, November 1, 2010

Uh, Oh...

This is never a good sign...


I discovered the other day that the toilet in our basement wasn't draining.  Which is strange since we almost never use that bathroom, so it seldom flushes anything more than a single Kleenex.  But after 20-minutes of plunging, it was still clogged, so I did what any self-respecting adult does in this situation, I called my Daddy.

So, after several trips to our house (and Home Depot) Dad discovered that someone had flushed something hard, small, & plastic and it was stuck in the toilet.  He tried for 45 minutes to get it out, but no luck.  Looks like we're getting a new toilet...

But when Keith got home he decided to take a crack at it, and he fixed the toilet in about 10 minutes.  What a super handy-husband!  I think there was some element of luck involved, but I think he's still pretty proud that he could fix something my Dad couldn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment