Monday, November 1, 2010

Cousins!

We went down to Puyallup on Saturday to celebrate Grandpa's birthday.
We tried to get a picture of all the Kruger cousins together.  This was the best I could get, hopefully Denise had better luck?
Check out the matching boy cousins.  Denise found these matching Farmer-John outfits at a Consignment Shop sale.  There are little tools (hammer, ruler, etc.) sew into each pocket.


 Piper was constantly kissing Parker's head (I had to shoo her away several times while I was feeding him).  It was so cute, but she was too quick, this was the best picture I could get.
 The girls LOVED loving on Parker.  They gave him so many kisses and hugs I was a little concerned he'd be squished by all the love.

As soon as we walked in the door, they came running crying, "Cousin!" and heaping kisses on his forehead.  But they had to fight off Grandma, who got to him first.

And Denise - You'll be happy to know I've finally figured out how to correct the red-eye on the computer, so your kids didn't all look like they were posessed in the photos.  You're welcome.

1 comment: