Thursday, September 2, 2010

Parker's First Errands

We were starting to run out of essentials (like milk & diapers), so we decided to cram some errands in between feedings.  We actually managed to make it to three of our four planned stops before all three of us fizzled out.  Fairly successful, in my book.

Plus, I think that now Keith has a better appreciation of what I'll be going through whenever I need to run errands on my own with Parker.

Of course, running errands means going in the car, which means, going in the car seat, which means Parker has to wear actual clothes.  Take special note of his onesie, he got this from Grandma Kruger, and this is probably the first and last time he'll wear it, since it barely fit today!  I don't know why they bother to make newborn clothes, he's just living in a diaper & his swaddling blanket, anything else is too much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment