Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Dwayne!

Historically, we have celebrated birthdays with Denise & Dwayne by getting all dressed up and going out to a fancy restaurant.  But, we're learning to live on a budget, so Denise & Dwayne have to suffer with us.  So, we took steaks over to the Needs for dinner to celebrate Dwayne's birthday.  It was very nice to get out of the house, even if I had to take the pump with us.

Since Keith was home, I decided to make chocolate eclairs for dessert.  Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the finished product, but I have one from the process:
They took all day, but they really were pretty easy, and it was nice to do something that I actually know!  Hopefully Parker will soon be on a more consistent schedule & I can start baking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment