Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today's Project ~ Springtime wreath


Actually, I probably should have titled this post "Last Month's Project", since that's when I made it (and it's about all I made last month, too).


I'm not actually a huge wreath person, I don't really care either way about them.  But, if you spend any time on Pinterest (which I don't recommend if you want a remotely productive life), wreaths are everywhere.  And, since we have this big, ugly wreath hanger permanently affixed to our front door, I might as well go with it.

I stole this idea directly from this pin on Pinterest.  But that little daisy trim is expensive, so I came up with my own version.


So far, it's doing pretty well.  It even survived Keith's roof-cleaning last weekend, although I did have to pick a few pine needles out of the "grass".  It makes a nice little spring-time welcome to our door.

No comments:

Post a Comment