Monday, April 23, 2012

Parker's first "mural"

Parker is finally discovering how crayons work, just not necessarily in the correct context.


While, I was not especially thrilled to find this (rather prolific) masterpiece, I have to admit it's probably my own fault. 


This is what I get for leaving him unsupervised in the basement (just so I could brush my teeth in peace).



And, a few completely unrelated photos, just because it's sunny out!

I am SUPER excited to have my first batch of diapers out on the clothes line...I just have to remember to take them down before it starts raining tomorrow.


And a belly shot of baby sister, at 25 weeks:


I don't know if it's the sunshine or if baby sister is finally taking pity on her Mama, but I think I'm finally starting to feel better.  As my Mom would say, "Praise the Lord, Hallelujah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment