Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Today's Project ~ Christmas Headband

I am in desperate need of a hair cut.  Fortunately, I have an appointment for next Wednesday (assuming I can find a baby sitter).  Unfortunately, we're getting family photos tomorrow.

So, I need to find something for the photos.  I had an idea for a headband, but I don't have much left in my monthly craft budget, so I thought it was out of the question.  Then, yesterday, I found a hot-pink headband in our basement.  I'm not sure where it came from, but I'm guessing that I now owe Nora a new headband (she can have this one when I'm done with it).

So, here's what I came up with:


All made from materials I had sitting around.


Parker slept-in until almost 9:30 this morning, so I actually had this little project completed before breakfast!  That's really my kind of craft project. 

It still remains to be seen if I can pull-off this look, but at least I have it if I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment