Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner with the Kruger family.










I somehow go distracted (probably by the turkey) and totally forgot to take a picture of my beautiful table, but check out my centerpiece.  It took me two days to make, but came entirely from stuff I had on-hand.  I'm thinking I can add some ornaments & turn it into a Christmas centerpiece too.


Don't forget the dessert tray!







The boy cousins are just starting to be old enough to play together.  By next year these two will be best friends.






This was Sandi's first Kruger Thanksgiving, I think she'll be back...eventually.



Once dinner was over, the girls spent most of the evening being read to.


Sandi wins the super-patient-reader award for reading "Cars, & Trucks, & Things That Go" from cover to cover.


A cute shot of Denise & Wesley, especially since I'm pretty sure Denise took this picture (as well as most of the other ones).


Fun party guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment