Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Playgroup

Parker & I are part of a Mom's playgroup with our church.


Today we went over to Taj's house for some sunshine & swimming.



Parker got to have his second ever Popsicle.  He wouldn't let me hold the stick, so he ended up eating the thing from both ends, with sticky orange juice dripping down his chest & off his elbows.


Guess he thought it was worth it.


Micah had a better idea, just eat it in the pool, it's more contained that way.






I had to get the orange Popsicle off Parker, so he went into the pool, like it or not.  He wasn't too excited about it at first, but eventually he warmed up to the idea.


I'm not sure if it was all the other kids, or the new pool toys, but by the end I had to drag Parker out of the pool he loved it so much.


We might have to get our own pool now (as long as it comes stocked with other kids & new toys).

1 comment:

  1. If you get a wading pool, I'd be happy to let you stock it with my kid sometimes -- she loves splashing around in the water! :)

    ReplyDelete