Thursday, January 10, 2019

Against All Grain Book Signing


Danielle Walker is my favorite Paleo cookbook author.  Actually, she's probably my favorite (and only) cookbook author of any kind.  Her recipes are always fail-safe and my total go-to for grain-free/dairy-free meals.  She had a new cookbook come out in December, and as soon as her tour dates came out, I bought VIP tickets to her book signing.


I went by myself, I've never been to a meet-and-greet or a book signing and this was SO outside my comfort zone, but I had such a great time.


Danielle was super nice and the cooking demo was really fun.



She had Aarti Sequeira as a special guest.  Aarti is a Food Network star, She started after we cancelled cable so I haven't seen any of her shows, but she did create one of my very favorite recipes, Meatball Curry that I've made dozens of time.  She was HILARIOUS, and both ladies were so much fun to "hang out" with.



No comments:

Post a Comment