Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!


I organized Cecily's class party, so I had to dress up.  I've used my Dr's Lab coat, and my poodle skirt, so I've pretty much used up my entire store of costumes, so I'm the Mama Cat to Cecily's Kitty Cat.






Cecily's buddy Elsa, with her Mom Heidi



Cecily was not in the mood for photos when we got home.


Parker, meanwhile, insisted on wearing his new vampire teeth.





Time for Trick-or-Treating!


Cecily is a Kitty Cat.
I bought her a Pirate costume (that she picked out), but a month later, she decided she didn't like it.  I informed her that she could be whatever she felt like, but I would absolutely not be buying her another costume. ...Instead, I bought face paint, a black t-shirt, and black leggings instead. So much for my ideals...


Parker was Dash from Incredibles 2, NOT Mr. Incredible as everyone seemed to assume.



This is a house we walk past on the way to school every day, he starts decorating in early October and adds more every few days.  It's quite a spectacle.


No comments:

Post a Comment